How we grew this Tech Company 30% in 90 Days in 3 Simple Steps
Let’s dive into this Case Study where we will cover the three easy steps and how it works in terms of the modern world of selling, aka ‘social selling’.
You will learn how other tech companies have been able to authentically generate new business on autopilot.
The method has changed the game of traditional lead generation.
Just recently here are some of the results:
Michael Blandon, Founder & CEO
Signed 29 New Clients in 4 months…“a game-changer for our business”
Gene Conley, CEO
“The team has mastered creative ways to tap into the LinkedIn platform. The quality of leads and conversions has been strong”
Ken Sturgis, a serial entrepreneur
“I Love the ROI the method offers. Combined with the guarantee, the return is immense. We can pay for a year-long LinkedAutomation™ campaign with just one closed deal. Enormous ROI.”
Stephanie Brasaria, CEO
Estimated an ROI of 400%…. “LinkedIn campaign has been so successful in building trust with our network on LinkedIn. These clients will continue to work with us for 3-4 years.”
Pay Close Attention If……You are in the technology space and you’re a leader in that space, this is for you. If you have a sales process and paying clients and you have a clear distinguishing factor about what you do, it’s not just a pure price play, then this is for you.
The Reality (You’re Not Alone)
The reality is if you’re like most of our clients, you do get frustrated by marketing spend and not being able to prove the ROI. You lose patience with sales productivity. Often you hire sales and marketing people that probably shouldn’t have been hired. The annoyance of a lumpy and sporadic sales funnel is real.
You’re not alone. CSO says that most technology leaders are in the same boat. The number one challenge for tech leaders is not been able to find your ideal prospect.
I recently wrote an article, “The Ugly Truth that Plagues Technology Companies”. The thesis of my article is that finding your ideal client is more complicated for our friends in the tech space.
Why is that?
There are a few reasons:
1) the tech space is ever evolving.
2) Most tech companies are new and they’re focused on disruption. And many look for a niche community of early adopters.
3) And most tech companies rely way too much on their websites ecosystem.
Three truths of the modern-day buyer and seller
1. Truth one, as explained in my article, The Ugly Truth That Plagues Tech Companies, technology companies are unique.
2. The second truth is the selling process and the entire paradigm has shifted. Most of the selling processes between the awareness stage and the consideration stage. Early on, they’re consuming information and being educated long before they pull anybody in.
“The IDC and the CEB have cited that 57% of the buyer journey is done before you get involved at all. And that 74% are going to buy it from the people who educate them first.”
3. The third truth is that LinkedIn is the ideal platform for social selling, as backed up by IDC and CEB. I’ve recently written “The Real LinkedIn Cheat Sheet” this past year and if you haven’t read it, it’s really informational and it gets right to the core of exactly what to do on LinkedIn.
Who Are We?
As LinkedIn certified consultants, all we care about is getting you results. The LinkedAutomation™ Method guarantees your success. As a group of professional entrepreneurs who have walked through fire to learn this stuff.
I personally spent more than 25 years in technology sales. So I get it. I speak the language of both technology and sales. After leaving corporate America, I have built 2 successful companies. Then created the LinkedAutomation™ Method. In total, I’ve been growing software and tech companies for the last 25 years getting my hands dirty and getting results.
3 Steps To Grow By 30% in 90 Days
Let’s dive into the three steps to grow your business by 30% on LinkedIn. It’s actually quite easy and I think you will be surprised.
1. Step one is to dial into your ideal prospect and build a database of those ideal prospects, leveraging sales navigator. Sales Navigator is a premium tool, with about 30 search filters to it.
“The problem is most people don’t take the time to study.
Most people think that this is kind of a waste of time,
so they never try to figure out the exact demographics and psychographics.”
2. Step two is once you understand your buyer, then you’ve got to understand their ‘buyers journey’. So the three phases of a buyer’s journey are awareness, consideration, decision. Every consumer sits somewhere differently on this buyer journey spectrum, so you want to map that content out because you’re going to have different content that speaks to the awareness versus speaks to the consideration.
“The issue is that most people are taking one piece of content
which is usually promotional and they’re plopping it onto every buyer
never considering where they are in their journey.”
3. The third step to all this really amplifies your thought leader platform and nurtures those relationships. You know, a great example of this are all the groups that people have been able to build, leveraging LinkedIn, leveraging their expertise. You really have an opportunity to present yourself as an expert.
“Unfortunately, people don’t take time to develop the relationship.
They don’t take time to present themselves as an expert, as somebody who wants to educate their prospects. Most people just want to sell to prospects
and it’s just not the way that sales are done today.”
It’s a ‘NO BRAINER’ DECISION
If you had a system that 1) dialed into exactly who your prospect is and 2) that mapped the content and the messaging 3) and that amplified your own thought leadership – then you would be guaranteed your 30% in 90 days success.
How Can You Get These Results?
Two options: In-house or Outsource.
If you chose in-house, just understand that you’re going to need a few different areas of work to be done. You’re going to need a content writer, a social media manager, and an assistant or a scheduler or somebody to manage your calendar and a project manager.
Obviously, these are hard costs with salaries and then you’ve got the soft cost of miss hires training, ramp up time and things like that. And then there are so many tools to use:
• CRM platform
• Landing page builder
• email autoresponder
• Content curator
• Project management
• Marketing automation
• Scheduling tool
• Questionnaire tool
• Webinar platform
The second option obviously is to outsource to us. We take all the risk and the headache out of it. We handle everything. You do very, very little. It’s a completely done for you systematized method to generating qualified leads, and it’s backed up by our guarantee. You’ll be able to generate, and nurture leads on autopilot.
No excess expense. No ramp up. No learning curves. No tech overwhelm.
You get to see what’s happening 24/7. You get to prove the ROI.
This is how we have been able to get 29 new clients and 400% ROI for our clients.
If you are in the tech space this is a no-brainer.
You will have….
• Completely done for you LinkedIn marketing campaign
• A money back guarantee
• Unlimited access to professional writers, social selling and lead generation experts.
• Lifetime access to an entirely new database of ideal prospects
• In-depth support with an account manager & weekly status calls
• 100% visibility to our results 24/7
• No long-term contracts
“The 30% in 90 days is easy to get to!”
–Common Questions & Considerations–
How’s this different from the traditional lead generation of cold calling?
There’s a huge difference. The output of this method, that they’re fully nurtured and developed relationships with professionals that you want to do business with. These aren’t generic leads or massive list of names. Anyone can buy a list containing names, phone numbers, and kind of call them for the next year, but the truth is 97% are not going to buy, only 3%. So still, what are you going to do with that other 97%? You’ve got to nurture them until they’re ready to buy.
Can’t my sales team do this?
Technically yes but in practice no. This is a full-time dedication to nurturing relationships, the social selling way. We’ve seen sales people do this but it’s not sustainable and it doesn’t do everything on autopilot as we do. We are inserted many times ‘before’ the sales team gets involved.
Do we promise your business overnight success?
No way. This is hard work, especially if you have not dialed into your market or message.
Isn’t this being done by my corporate marketing team?
We leverage what is being done at the corporate level, but our focus is on the leaderships’ personal brand. We want to educate and help and relate more than promote the company brand. Buyers’ connect first at personal level to the Thought Leader.
What do we do if we don’t have any content assets?
No problem. We have writers on staff. Further, we perform a content audit and can repurpose content. We can do all that for you.
How much does it cost?
Our monthly fees start average $4000 per month, with a $2500 per month minimum.
Who manages my account?
You’re going to have two people, a primary lead and a project manager.
What happens if I wait?
The cost of not doing anything is interesting to me. We all know the sky’s not going to fall. However, if you know that there is a gap between your current state and your future state of nurturing relationships, lead generation, and you know that there’s a solution that works and guarantees results, would that not be an absolute no-brainer? Why in the world would you wait? The cost then becomes the business opportunities not taken.
Are there incentives of signing up?
Yes. While I’m not a big believer in a hurry, hurry, hurry, I’m going to take it away, we only take 3-5 new clients per month. So, if you want to affect your future now, then-then take some time and get on her calendar and get in the queue.
How Do We prove our ROI?
You have 100% visibility into everything we’re doing. We keep a tracking sheet of all the leads that we’re getting, all the projects, all the content, everything. We manage this just like a project and our clients have visibility 24/7.
Do We have a guarantee?
Yes, we back up our method with a guarantee.
What Is Next?