What would it do for your business to have 29 brand new, qualified business relationships presented to you each month?
Imagine over the next 12 months, landing 348 opportunities to discuss your business with qualified and interested prospects.
That would be a real game changer in most companies.
What if….that is the question.
Hi there, I am Tracey Fudge and I am the founder of the Thrive Ad Agency and the Creator of the LinkedAutomation™ Method.
With our method, we are delivering relationships that are nurtured and fully developed and with professionals that you want do business with.
These are not generic leads or massive lists of names. Anyone can buy a list containing names, phone numbers and emails. Call them “leads”, and then assign someone to spend the next six to 12 months calling and emailing the list of leads.
And you know what? The fact is that 97% will NOT buy, wasting your time and money. In fact on 3% are ready now, so what do you do with the remaining 97%. The answer is that you nurture and cultivate the relationships.
What if you had a proven process that allowed your business to systematically obtain a minimum of 29 highly qualified potential clients every month, on a predictable basis? That is 348 new, fully cultivated business opportunities every year.
You can undoubtedly achieve these business opportunities with our LinkedAutomation™ Method. By leveraging this proven method, we guarantee a minimum of qualified opportunities per month.
Out of 100 people that we put through the campaign, through our method, we are presenting 29 of those people, on a monthly basis, that want to talk to our clients.
With a guarantee built in and proven ROI, the LinkedAutomation Method leads businesses through a systematic approach to stable and predictable business generation.
What our method does is more than simple lead generation and list building.
Our method produces real business relationships – relationships that will produce sales over and over for years to come.
Our method guarantees that you are viewed as a trusted authority. Rather than pushing for a sale, your suspects, prospects and clients are drawn to you.
LinkedAutomation™ is a definite game changer.
The best part? The LinkedAutomation Method is a done-for-you campaign. Our experienced team will run your entire LinkedIn marketing campaign for you.
Tracey is the Founder of Thrive Ad Agency and the creator of the LinkedAutomation™ Method. She and her team are social selling masters, working with leaders and organizations to build a systematic method for generating business, developing qualified relationships and growing revenue.